Our Premium CBD Starter Vape Kit Includes:
1 Aspire ET-S Glass BDC 3ml Clearomizer
1 Extra Coil
1 Vision Spinner II Battery
1 USB Charger
The Aspire ET-S BDC glass clearomizer has an exterior metal sleeve surrounding the tank with two small windows that allow you to see how much liquid is left in the tank. It’s easy to take apart and clean. Coils are easy to change. To see how to change your coils please click here.
Aspire ET-S Instructions: Fill from the bottom: Unscrew the base and fill tank while avoiding the metal airflow tube in the center and fill a little more than half way.
The Vision Spinner II has a lot of improvements from the ﬁrst generation including:
- Powerful and upgraded 1600mAh battery
- Upgraded and stable PCB control head
- More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
- Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell
Vision Spinner II Instructions:
1. Turn on/off the battery
• The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds
• When the battery is off, the button ﬂashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is activated after pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds
• When the battery is on, the button ﬂashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is off after pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds !
2. Set the voltage output
• Spinner II is capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v
• The bottom scale indicates the position of voltage output level
• Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number
• The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale between 3.3v and 4.8v to ﬁne-tune your voltage output, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v
• Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v and 4.8v along the scale and do not push the red line on bottom spin to go over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter clockwise; it may damage the battery if being pushed forcefully
3. Power indication
• Spinner II could display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level
• If the button displays WHITE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 60%-100% battery power
• If the button displays BLUE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power
• If the button displays ORANGE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 0%-30% battery power ( time to charge the battery!)
• The button ﬂashes ﬁfteen times in mixed color to indicate that there is no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged
We do not intend to sell or promote this product to minors. You must be 18 years of age or older to use this product. Our products contain no nicotine. By accepting our terms and conditions at checkout means you are attesting your legal age being 18 or above.